So I am driving along the roads through Seattle listening to my Hebrew cd's, practicing my pronunciation when it randomly hits "what the heck am I doing?"
I feel like this trip is a journey or exploration of possibly finding my place, more of myself, and heart in the very heart of our God in the land known as Israel. As excited as I am about walking through this ancient land, experiencing it's history, beauty and heart ache, as well as volunteering in the orphanage in Arad, etc. I am experiencing great anticipation that the things that lie ahead are bigger then I can imagine as they will hopefully open more doors and opportunities. This is the hope I feel stirring within me as I wait upon our Creator and the future plans He has for all of His Beloved one's. This is the goodness of today, other days I go in and out of drowning in fear and uncertainty of this leap or plunge of faith I am charging into.
Please continue to keep me in your hearts and prayers as I feel I am walking into the land as Abraham with just the clear voice of Lord as my strength, song and hope...
in all circumstances may we abide in His peace.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Virginia. I am soooo excited for you. This is what you have been waiting for and it is here. Your fear is perfectly normal. Haha. How many times i have felt the same way as I plunge into the unknown. And I am a tad envious that you will be helping in an orphange. My dream. Allah Sarki translation God is Big/King. I pray for infinite joy and a thousand blessings. That each day may feel like an exciting adventure.
Hmm, it is good to know we will be out on adventures at the same time, and even near each other!
Hopefully we will fulfill that dream together!
loves...
Post a Comment