You know those moments where time freezes even though you keep moving. It's when you get perspective on your life, or what it is that you are doing and you realize how very happy you feel and how glorious life has the potential of being.
I get these moments frequently while working on the farms, doing the most simple of tasks like planting seeds or sprouts. Or harvesting a bunch of veggies, or even while weeding, or painting a building.
I don't know how I will return to Huntington Beach California. But that is the current plan. I am returning home early due to a family situation. I am pretty grieved to be leaving but excited to be returning to my family. I will be flying out of Ben Gurion on Monday morning, 5am and land in Seattle at 2pm.
I plan to stick around there for probably about a week and then drive down to Cali. Enough time to gather my things and say goodbye to friends. Anyone want to join me?
I am hoping to find farmer friends at the farmer markets and make a way of staying connected to this style of life. We'll see...
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment