So this whole Journey was launched into action by a particular person speaking into my life at a timely moment. His word was “follow your heart, not your head, and don’t be afraid to go where you can’t yet see a way."
Upon settling in Arad I was on such a traveling high it was hard to settle into such a quiet way of living. I still don’t know what it is that I am doing here, but I don’t see much of a need for me where I am currently staying. But I still think I will be here for the next three months at least. Unless the Lord opens an unexpected door. Although there may be a few specific things He has for me to do here. The oldest boy, Aaron has been heaviest upon my heart. I’ve only heard stories of his anger and rage, but I see an ocean of pain and anger in him that has me on my knees often. I am praying to see the light of Lord free him from those prisons of hatred and unforgiveness.
So if I continue to follow my heart I wont be leaving this land any time soon. It doesn’t make sense to me, nor can I see a possible way. So I just feel at a loss trying to piece together the details. But really there is no actual way for me to do that, I have no choice but to depend souly upon the Lord. Wow how those words have whole new depth to me.
I know that the Lord has been laying orphans heavy upon my heart as well as the Sudanese. I just don’t know of what actual help I can be. The language barrier feels rather large and wide at times, working on that, the written part of the language completely overwhelms me! Please keep me in your prayers as so much is uncertain.
I am looking forward to seeing the Dead Sea tomorrow and rather excited about spending the High Holy Days in Jerusalem.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment